A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A wonderful blogger that I like to read MugwumpMom has lost her beloved mother in law to cancer. By all accounts a wonderful, loving, giving Christian woman, who will be missed by her family and friends. What her wonderful daughter in law had to say about her made me start to think about the legacy I would want to leave behind. Would my family say the wonderful things about me that MugwumpMom said about her mother in law?
Isn't it wonderful that one person's words,deeds, and the way they live their lives can touch the lives of generations to come. We all need to remember her example. What we do and say and teach today will be remembered for many generations. Mothers teach your children so they may teach theirs, and they may teach theirs and they will know who Jesus is and want to live their lives for Him. I can think of no better legacy to leave behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home