A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ok, I'm getting kind of paranoid. I really think God is saying, "umm, hey dense girl, I REALLY DON'T WANT YOU BEING A FOSTER PARENT, HERE'S SOME RING WORM TO PROVE IT".
I thought we had gone thru our plagues, but it seems we missed out on the ring worm thing! So hey! sign me up. Plus the twins snort and carry on like bull dogs, NO REally! and one drinks so fast, the milk comes back out his nose! or at least I think it's from drinking so fast. I've been around the block a few times, and I have never seen this trick before. Oh sure, once my accident, but every bottle?
Maybe a foster care break is called for after this go round is over.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Perri said…

    I've never heard of the milk thing -- seriously. Maybe you should call the doctor. That's too strange.

    I'll take strep over lice & ringworm any time.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger chicklette said…

    I was thinking about you saying that they had runny noses-they could have food allergies or could they be teething? How on earth did the poor little things get ringworm? I will be praying for y'all.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger CHICKLETTE said…

    Hey, are you still around? Haven't heard from you in a while.
    Hope all is well.
    Take care,
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home