A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Sunday, November 12, 2006

YES, I KNOW, that in 20 years I'll wish there was lots of noise,kids yelling, laughing, asking for this & that.The grown ones and the little ones. I'll wish there were bottles to be washed and made, a diaper to be changed. ect, ect.
But allow me to be politically incorrect for just a moment. (I'm not any other time, so why now?)
I WANT SOME PEACE AND QUITE IN THIS PLACE. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN BOTTLE, CHANGE YOUR OWN DIAPER, DRIVE YOURSELF TO THE MALL, FIGHT TILL YOU KILL EACH OTHER. I DON'T CARE IF YOU NEED YOUR CHEERLEADING UNIFORM DRY CLEANED, I FORGOT, OK? I DON'T WANT TO GO TO YOUR BASKETBALL GAME, YOUR TEAM SUCKS AND THEY NEVER WIN.IF THE CAT PUKES IN THE FLOOR ONE MORE TIME, IT'S BEING PUT TO SLEEP, NOT GOING TO SEE JESUS. I DON'T CARE I JUST PUT THE PACIFIER IN YOUR MOUTH THAT FELL ON THE FLOOR AT WALMART. I'M NOT DOING ANY MORE LAUNDRY, WEAR WHAT YOUR WORE YESTERDAY, IT WONT KILL YOU.
I WANT TO BE IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, JUST MAKE SURE I HAVE LOTS OF GOOD BOOKS. FORGET THE BOOKS, I'M GOING TO SLEEP ANYWAY.
OK, WELL, I'M GOING TO DO ANOTHER LOAD OF FREAKIN LAUNDRY NOW, DAYDREAM OVER...............

3 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger evonne said…

    I love your title! Very catchy! I found your site throgh Nablopomo. Check out mine if you want.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    Totally loved this post. I wrote a similar one about my weekend stating that I obviously need a mommy because I'm tired of taking care of myself.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Perri said…

    Well, it seems we are having the same kind of week. Of course you may be feeling better by now.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home