A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Sunday, November 05, 2006

SATURDAY, NOV.4TH
REALLY IT IS!

DID YOU PEOPLE KNOW, it is easier to potty train a girl than a boy?
I has an idea this was the case, but now I know for sure!
and might I add, I do not care for it.
We now have a four year old little boy, who is not potty trained yet. yeaaaa me, pick me, I'll do it! I wonder about my sanity.....alot.
All 3 of my girls were potty trained by age 2 and never looked back. Either I was very lucky, a good girl potty trainer, or boys are hard headed and nasty. Maybe I'm right on all accounts.
From now on, I will put, "are they potty trained?" on my list of important things to ask the social worker before I say,"I'll be there to pick him up". potty training is not for sissys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home