A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Saturday, November 18, 2006

OK, now it's Saturday November 18th

I'm still tired..and still crazy.
I can't find a pair of Fantasy pants like Joshilyn Jackson. But who has time to shop.
I hope everyone in my life likes catalog gifts. That is, IF I have the time and energy to pick up the phone or stay on the computer long enough to make an order.
When I get to heaven, I sure hope God says it was His will for me to be a foster parent. I'm going to be really upset if it's not.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    Do you ever wonder if God will tell you stuff like that? I mean what if we get there and he's like "howdy" and that's it. What if there is no explaination? What if we don't get the naughty and nice list review of our life? Dang that would be frustrating. I wonder if frustration is allowed in heaven.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger a bra that fits & a can opener that works said…

    nope, sorry, Allie. God's word says we will stand before God at the white throne judgement, and make account for all we have done. I really wish I could get out of that one. But better that, than the alternative!

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    I wonder if we take that too literally though. I wonder if God will give us a detailed list or if the judgement will be more vague. Not a list of the things you did right and wrong just a generalization of your lifes ambition and your love.

    I agree though... better his side then the hot side.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home