A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ok, anybody? anybody find my mind yet?
I didn't think so.
Anybody hazzard a guess as to how much formula 3 babies can drink in one day? ...A WEEKS WAGES, that's how much.
One of the babies drank 3-8oz bottles, one right after the other, they were starving! I cut him off after 3, I was afraid he would EXPLODE!
PLUS, the daycare worker ( Ilove her) feed them baby cereal thru out the day, ending up using a whole box of cereal! we'll have these babies chunkie in no time!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    God bless you! You may already know this, but if you sign up on the Similac and Enfamil web sites they will send you free formula samples and great coupons. We have twins. I can relate to the formula expense.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home