A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Thursday, November 02, 2006

November 1, 2006
Ok, People, this is REALLY a post dated 11-1-06. It just doesn't seems to to be that way.BUT IT IS!
THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN ADOPTION CIRCLES! FOSTER TO ADOPT! THE COST IS MINIMAL AND DON'T TELL ME YOU CAN'T GET BABIES, I HAVE PROOF TO THE CONTRARY! WHY GO OVER SEAS TO ADOPT BABIES? I HAVE NO IDEA, WE SEEM TO HAVE NO SHORTAGE IN THESE UNITED STATES.AND TRUST ME, SOME OF THESE KIDS LIVE IN CONDITIONS THAT WOULD RIVAL THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES.
IF YOUR THINKING OF ADOPTION, THINK ABOUT FOSTER TO ADOPT.
I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ON THE HOW TO'S, ECT.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    Yesterday I was searching for blogs on Foster Adoption and Babies and nothing. Today I'm on the NaBloPoMo Randomizer and there you are...

    How long did it take for placement ect? How many kids did you have before you got one that stuck? That sounds blunt but it's meant in a nice way.

    my blog is www.curvatude.blogspot.com and I'd love to know.

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Mary Jo said…

    I would love to adopt a baby. Thanks for the information.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home