A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Monday, November 20, 2006

LICE!
THAT'S RIGHT, LICE
CARE TO ADD LICE TO MY MIX OF CRAZY?
WHY ME?
"THEY" call from the caycare today, and say, "umm, did you know the twins have lice?" WELL,of course I knew! NO, I had no stinking idea. I just bathed them last night and didn't see anything. I am a nurse, I have seen such things before and DID NOT SEE ANY LAST NIGHT. Where did these come from and why didn't I see them.
You know what's happening right now, don't you. that's right. MY Head is itching off. I am going to scatch myself to death.
The only good thing to come of this, is my house is clean! (and I shaved the babies heads)
Don't Look at me like that! What was I supposed to do?
Talk about laundry, I've washed everything not nailed down.
Wait! I missed a cat....gotta go.....do more laudndry

4 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    Hello. I'm stopping by as a member of NaBloPoMo. I have 10 blogs, but this is the only one that sees much action, Collecting my thoughts. Keeping writing!

    Yuk. I hope you have that special shampoo. Good luck grabbing the cat when it sees what you have in mind.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Edith said…

    Hang in there! And have fun with the cat - do they even get lice?

    edith

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Perri said…

    Seems like every time we got a new foster kid, we had to do treatments on them. I don't envy you right now!

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    Absolutely steal any idea you want. Link it to mine if you like. The more the merrier.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home