A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I have officially lost my mind today.
NO, really!
"they" called today to see if I would take a set of 10 1/2 month old twin boys, malnurished,(they are so tiny, you can't imagine)failure to thrive,neglected, with possible drug use, (not the boys)Like any sane person I said "NO". I have no car seat room, or room, room. and hung up, then the phone rings again! It's the supervisor. Will you PLEASE think about it, they have no where else to go.
So now I have 3 babies under 1, (that is under the age of 11 months) and a unpotty trained 4 yr old.I work full time by the way.
pray for me & if you happen to run across my mind, please send it home.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Edith said…

    Wow.....3 little ones under the age of 11 months. Am I correct in understanding that you are fostering all of them? I will keep you in my prayers as you come to mind. Thank you for being willing to open your home and love these kids. God bless.

    edith

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger chicklette said…

    God Bless you! Will keep you and the little ones in my prayers.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Perri said…

    Fun city at your house! I'll be praying.

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Jessi said…

    You are absolutely amazing. I'm sure you're told this all the time, but please don't think any less of it because you really are. What would our world do without people like you?

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    Pack them both up and mail them to me. I'd love twin boys. Even if they ate me out of house and home.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger a bra that fits & a can opener that works said…

    ohhhhhhh, Allie, send me an address, and when the box with holes poked in it gets to your door. Well, just know it's a little early Christmas gift for YOU!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home