A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Monday, October 30, 2006

A REALLY GROSS STORY FOR HALLOWEEN
DO YOU HAVE ANY...............
I grabbed one of those tuna packages with relish,mayo,crackers,ect for lunch one day. Sat down at my desk and peeled back the package to reveal the crackers and there..baked...pretty as you please...was a perfect fly right in the middle of the cracker. it was not just the run of the mill, got trapped in the package and died fly, but was oh so pretty BAKED into the cracker......I ate the other crackers and left the fly one. HEYYYYY, I WAS HUNGRY!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Walker369 said…

    Ewwww, you have got to be kidding me. You could totally get a free cracker/tuna pack for that man. Luckily, I do not have a story of my own, but I do have a story from my sister. She left my house once and on the way home, she stopped and got a soda from a fast food joint. She drank that Coke down, opened the lid to eat the ice, only to find the cup crawling with ants. Everyone needs a protein drink every once in awhile.

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    That is pretty awful! I found you on the NaBloPoMo but was sucked in by the foster parent stories. I so admire the strenght that it takes to love those kids and know they will go back some day.

    I am an adoptive mom and we had one of my sons brothers with us for a while. It was so, so hard even though I knew it was the right thing for him to go....

    Bless you and good luck w/ the blogging every day.

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger wendy said…

    And you didn't take a pic of the fly cracker? That is truly blog worthy even without a picture.

    I found you through the NaBloPoMo too.

    God bless you from a former foster kid :)

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Skyqueen said…

    I just threw up a little. As far as eatting the other crakers...I would have done the same. I hear your hunger pains!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Alabamabrands said…

    EEwwwww!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home