A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Thursday, August 31, 2006

When was the last time you thought you would be just beside yourself if you saw gas for 2.59? I was driving home from work and saw that the local gas station gas prices had dropped since leaving for work this morning by 10 cents.
I was beside myself with glee! Mind you I have no travel plans, other than the 5 minute commute to work each morning and back.
But just to know they dropped actually made me happy.
I DO BELIEVE I'M GETTING OLD!
Just rememebering going thru south carolina a mere 7 yrs ago while moving. Gas prices were .69 per gallon. YES .69CENTS. IF I saw that today, I would probably push old-er people out of the way to get it whether or not I needed it. Just to be able to say I got it at that price.
What a boring life I lead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home