A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Friday, August 25, 2006

This is my Blakie-Blake boy. The most beautiful baby in the whole world.
I've been visiting with Perri over at her blog "My life in bits & pieces" waiting for the beautiful Sophie to arrive and see her beautiful pictures. And boy, she is not stingy with the pictures!
All her talk of Sophie's birth, brought back everything a new "Meme" was feeling some 15 months ago!
I thought I might share a few with you and of course, I know many of you have been wondering what the most beautiful boy in the world must look like. and well....here he is, in all his glory.
Now the story behind this picture is, well, a look at his mama's since of humor. Which I'm not sure I like. Her being my baby, and all. I don't know where she gets it.
I get this picture in my email with the title surprise! Any body with any guesses as to what my little man is holding? That's right, his mama's pregnancy test, which you can see is positive!
Why anybody in their right mind wants kids so close together is beyond me. (mine are all 4 yrs apart) and the only thing that saved their lives I'm sure. But, it seems meme's and pepaw's don't get a say in these things. But that's ok, I'll just spoil "Olivia" and send her home too!
I have decided God gave me all girls for a reason, Blake will run you to death and I think it's because he is a boy. My girls didn't act like him. So..Blake's mama (my baby) must have a girl, cause meme can't do boys! and I've named her Olivia. I don't care that my daughter and her husband do not like it. Maybe I'll change her name a little later on, as the mood hits. I'll be sure and let you know if I do.
All of this is a great feat for me, just ask yellow mama. Figuring out how to put the picture, ect on here and all.
So tomorrow, I will regale you with the story of the day the pretty boy was born!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger MugwumpMom said…

    You know...you just may be right about that most beautiful boy in the world thing...he's definitely a keeper! LOL.

    I'll be by to visit again in about a week..gone camping.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger theresa said…

    That boy is sure cute!

    I found you through Rena's site and I left you a comment on your Book post too. I love your blog's name. Real funny.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Yellow Mama said…

    Hey, bragging is every Mother's right! What a cutie!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home