A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Strange Minds---Just for Fun
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuoraed tihs? Olny 55 out of 100 plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht Icluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. wtih the phaonmneal pewor ofthe hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno'tmtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnttihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be ataotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. The huamn mniddeos not r! aed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmighuh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

5 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger MugwumpMom said…

    I was able to read it no problem, though I did have to sound the words out in my head..which is something I do anyway! Hahahaha...I read really really slow!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Yellow Mama said…

    No problem to read, but I am glad spelling is taught. I don't think I would want to have to read like this for long. Smiles

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Ame said…

    That is really cool! Yes, I could read it ~ how interesting!

    I came over from mugwumpmom simply because of the title of your blog! Ahhhh ... a bra that fits? One of those things that always bothers you when it doesn't and you never think about when it does ;)

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Ame said…

    That is really cool! Yes, I could read it ~ how interesting!

    I came over from mugwumpmom simply because of the title of your blog! Ahhhh ... a bra that fits? One of those things that always bothers you when it doesn't and you never think about when it does ;)

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger FarmgirlCyn said…

    Yup, I could read it. My kids are homeschooled, and tho I have never placed a huge emphasis on spelling, I now see where I have every reason NOT to be too concerned!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home