A BRA THAT FITS & A CAN OPENER THAT WORKS

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I just remembered something very important while over looking at sophie's mommy's new blog.
and I never want to forget it.
I always told my oldest daughter when she asked "how much do you love me?", I told her, you'll NEVER KNOW THAT, until you have a baby of your very own.
When Blake was born and she was holding him for the first time, I was lucky enough to be able to lean down and whisper,"Do you know how much I love you now?" She looked at me and smiled, it was then I knew, SHE KNEW! THAT'S PROBABLY #2 ON A MOMMY'S GREATEST MOMENTS LISTS. MY #1 being, Mommy, I accepted Jesus as my Savior today!
**WHAT'S YOUR MOMMY'S GREATEST MOMENTS LIST?**

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Yellow Mama said…

    whenever one of the kids say they love me without me saying it first!

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger MugwumpMom said…

    Yeah, I agree with Yellow Mama..when my son or daughter spontaneously hug me and tell me they love me...I go all melty!
    Great post

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home